Successful candidates do not need to have previous qualifications in culture or the arts, but must have at least a Bachelor's degree and a specific interest or practical experience in a cultural field. We welcome all candidates with a keen interest or practical experience in cultural entrepreneurship. A maximum of 18 students will be accepted in 2016. The tuition fee for the cultural management programme is 2500 € per year. The academy's Rector holds the right to reduce the tuition fee for a limited number of cases. International and local candidates will be assessed based on the same criteria and the results of the entrance essay and interview.
- application form (downloadable from the Academy homepage from mid-June);
- a document certifying your completion of the previous educational level including a certificate with grades or a diploma supplement (both the original and a copy);
- 1 passport photograph (30x40 mm);
- an ID card or passport with a copy of the personal details page including your personal identification code;
- document certifying change of name, if the applicant has had a name change (both the original and a copy);
- CV in English;
- an essay in English (3-5 A4 pages) on a topic related to cultural management.
Documents are to be submitted to the Admissions Committee. Documents submitted shall not be returned. Domestic candidates shell apply through www.sais.ee
Foreign candidates shell apply through www.dreamapply.com. Upon admission, candidates may also initially send copies of their documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Originals (or certified copies) can be presented or sent to the Academy later.
Entrance interviews will take place in Tallinn at the end of June. A video-interview via Skype is possible for foreign students. The time for the interview will be scheduled with each candidate individually. The interview will be held in English.
Accommodation: Our students can rent a room at our new dormitory in the city centre. Muusa Majutus has been established by the Estonian Art Academy and Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre.