Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility supports the mobility of students between higher education institutions from programme and partner countries (non EU countries). The exchanges are based on inter-institutional agreements signed between the EAMT and the partner universities.
For 2018/2019 you can apply to the available study places at the two partner universities:
|Russia||St Petersburg State Conservatory||5 months||MA||2|
|Malaysia||Universiti Teknologi MARA||5 months||MA||1|
General application rules
- You must be a degree student at the EAMT during the time of application and mobility
- Being on academic leave during the mobility period is prohibited
- You have to take at least 15 ECTS per semester at the partner university and apply for the ECTS to be credited in your study programme at the EAMT
- Your standard period of study can be extended by the exchange semester, provided you spend at least 3 months of the semester at the partner university and the passed courses are taken into account in the completion of your curriculum to the extent of at least 15 ECTS
- ERASMUS+ programme enables you to participate in studies and training on every study level up to 12 months. Your previous Erasmus experience will be taken into account.
- Fill out the Student application form and add a motivation letter (explain the choice of the host institution and motivation for the exchange studies)
- Approval of the main specialty department and Student Affairs department. The applications are forwarded to the relevant department and Student Affairs department.
Application deadline is on 1 March 2018
In case the number of applications exceeds the available study places, a selection committee consisting of representatives of the relevant department and the Rector's Office will compile a ranking list taking into account the motivation, academic results and if relevant, the level of the language of instruction at the partner university. If needed, the committee can request additional documents. The students successfully passing the application process at the EAMT can submit their documents to the partner university.
As a next step the outgoing students have to fill out Learning Agreement (Learning agreement for studies) a document confirming the study plan for the exchange period between the sending institution, the host institution and the student.
Erasmus+ ICM support for outgoing students from Estonia consists of two parts: monthly scholarship (650 EUR) and one time travel support (Russia 180 EUR, Malaysia 1100 EUR). A grant agreement (Grant Agreement_studies_2017) will be signed before the exchange.
For autumn semester 2018/2019 we have 2 open study places for one semester (5 months) for MA-level applicants from St Petersburg State Conservatory
Students interested in an exchange semster at EAMT should first contact the international relations office of their home institution. The prospective students must be nominated and selected by their home institution.
- Step 1: Your home institution must approve your nomination;
- Step 2: Complete your application on the EASY Online Application System;
- Step 3: Submit your application to the EAMT through the EASY Online Application System;
- Step 4: Your application will be passed to relevant department in EAMT;
- Step 5: You will be notified of the result.
The EAMT will receive applications only through the EASY Online Application System
Deadline for application: April 30
Erasmus+ ICM support for incoming students to Estonia consists of two parts: monthly scholarship (750 EUR) and one time travel support (180 EUR).
For more information, please contact:
International Relations Coordinator Hanneleen Pihlak
Tel: +372 667 5779